Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oct. 28-31 Blog Hop (Book Wishes)

Book Blogger Hop

What's one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

I'd love to have the new color Nook that BN just came out with, but more than anything I'd just love to have the money to buy all the books on my list. I realize this is a really boring answer, but isn't that what all super-intense bookworms want? MOAR BOOKS OM NOM NOM like I am the BOOK MONSTER and I EAT THEM FOR LUNCH. That said, I'm really happy with the books I have on my shelves to read, especially lately. There is so much good stuff out there to read and honestly I think that how selective ("picky") I am about what I read, along with the fact that I don't finish books I don't like, really allows me to focus on the books that are really amazing. Sure, I read some less-than-stellar ones, but more than that I read tons of books that I absolutely love, that I can relate to, that resonate with me in some way. And I love that.

4 comments:

  1. hi I am a new follower from the hop. I read your review of the Luxe: I like how you divide your review into pieces. I have always loved the cover of the Luxe. Although I cannot imagine wearing the bustle on that gown!
    Stop on by: Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy
    CONTEST: http://tinyurl.com/23b5ug2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love more money to buy more books! I'd go crazy!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I would love to have more money to spend on books...or better yet just an endless supply of books :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!" I would love more money to buy books too, like a never ending amount on a gift card to your favorite book store would be great!
    I'm your newest follower.
    Have a fangtastic Halloween!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete