Monday, October 18, 2010

Playlist: The Apollo Soundtrack

Here's the first playlist I've made for my current WIP (work-in-progress), the novel I've been struggling through the first chapter of this past weekend. As for the songs, there's only one I couldn't find on YouTube (at least, not sung by the right person...). The video for the Ke$ha song is one of the weirdest things I've seen in my life, and the video for "Paparazzi" is just scary and disturbing so I didn't even link to it. And all the songs are great, naturally. :)


(And yes, the working title for my WIP is The Apollo Soundtrack. I'm sure that'll change, but I love the title so much that I'm really going to try to keep it.)
  1. Your Love is My Drug, by Ke$ha
  2. Paparazzi, by Lady Gaga
  3. Heard It On the Radio, by The Bird and the Bee
  4. Stay Beautiful, by Taylor Swift
  5. Insomniatic, by Aly & A.J.
  6. One Sweet Love, by Sara Bareilles
  7. Thinkin' About You, by Britney Spears
  8. I Try, by Macy Gray
  9. Fall to Pieces, by Avril Lavigne
  10. The Hat, by Ingrid Michaelson
  11. Bottle It Up, by Sara Bareilles
  12. Complicated, by Avril Lavigne
  13. I Won't, by Colbie Caillat
  14. Hello, Goodbye, by The Beatles
  15. Metamorphosis, by Hilary Duff
  16. When I Think About Angels, by Jamie O'Neal
  17. Help!, by The Beatles
  18. Brand New Key, by Deana Carter
  19. I Won't Disagree, by Kate Voegele
  20. King of Anything, by Sara Bareilles
  21. Devil in Me, by Kate Voegele
  22. Fallen For You, by Drake Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment