Sunday, November 14, 2010

In My Mailbox: Friends & Family

BOOKS
Bookswap: I've actually been wanting to read this book since it was published last year, so of course I had to snatch it up when it was listed on Goodreads' Bookswap. (And had to read it right away.) It's absolutely as adorable as it looks and I'm so glad I finally read it. 

Won: I won this one from the author herself and you have no idea how excited I am to read it. I loved TWENTY BOY SUMMER and Sarah Ockler's second novel sounds just as interesting and lovely, especially since it deals with the mother-daughter relationship. I'm terribly excited about it.

And again, if anyone out there has great nonfiction recommendations, I'd love to hear them. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG DELILAH IS SO GOOD, YOU WILL LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really want to read Fixing Delilah!! The Lonely Hearts Club was pretty fun. Hope you enjoy those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was surprised when I've received The sky is everywhere. This copy is very original it looks like a diary :).

    I haven't heard of those books but it seems great ! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so jealous about DELILAH! I want to read it so bad!

    ReplyDelete