Monday, November 21, 2011

I've Been Gone

Contrary to what you might think judging from the state of this blog, I actually haven't given up blogging and I actually am still around. So instead of blogging, here's what I have been doing lately...

  1. Reading Cybils nominees, which I actually need to be doing more of. I think maybe I read so many books in October (30, I think? Or really close to it) that it burnt me out on reading and now I'm slacking a bit and yet still I sort of feel like I'm reading all the time. Which is GOOD and I love it except for the fact that I sort of never feel like blogging, which is a problem.
  2. Writing. I'm in the middle of working on a new first draft which is in the very-very-very early stages, and jumping BACK into edits/revisions/rewritings of Sing Me Away as I get feedback from my beta readers. Writing always takes precedence over blogging, which is another reason my blogging has been sort of horrible lately.
  3. COOKING. Not real cooking, not like fancy fancy people real cook cooking. But I have been making lots of macaroni and cheese from scratch, chicken pot pies, and I also made banana bread. It was all very yummy.
  4. Watching Friends. I don't know why, but I've been watching this show over again. Except that I skipped the first season, I don't know why. But it's so funny, right!?
ANYWAY.
I'm trying to get back into blogging. I miss it. I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ALL THE BOOKS AGAIN.

PS. I also went to the launch party for Shatter Me. I know! WIN. I now have a shiny signed copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment