Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things of Note

Some housekeeping-type things today.

NUMERO UNO: Have you seen the Cybils shortlists? Specifically the YA Fiction shortlist? I can't even say how proud I am of this list. A full four of those books are not only Cybils finalists but also personal favorites of mine for the year. As Kelly said in her awesome Cybils wrap-up post - this list has something for everyone. You probably won't love every book on the list, but I honestly feel like any YA fan will find at least one book among the seven to fall in love with. Seriously.

DOS! My review list is now up-to-date. So if you want to see if I've reviewed a book... check that out.

THREE AMIGOS!! I'm doing a readalong of Gone With the Wind this month (and stretching into next, I believe.) In the past I've read GWTW in a week or two, so I'm hoping this longer reading plan will allow for me to also read some other books in between and get some reviews up. I really do miss reviewing and blogging.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... Bittersweet is out today. READ IT.

2 comments:

  1. Cybils list totally confirms that I must buy Leverage. Also, whoooo Bittersweet!!!

    ReplyDelete