Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Writing: Music

Project: sidekicks
Status: draft 2 (edit/rewrite) 


Music for the Story
I'm more than a little worried that talking about this story too much (even though all I want to do is talk about it) will make it lose its magic. So I'm going to force myself not to say much about it. I will, however, share five of my songs from the playlist and you can draw your own conclusions about sidekicks from that.

1. "We Are Young" by Fun.


2. "Big Blue Wave" by Hey Ocean


3. "Miracle" by Joanna Pacitti


4. "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" by U2


5. "Hope" by Jack Johnson

2 comments:

  1. I can tell this is going to be a good story because "We Are Young" is on your playlist. Haha, but no, seriously it sounds like you got something good here. Keep going! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I know, it's so overplayed... but I can't help it. It fits! Also, thank you. :)

      Delete