Friday, April 12, 2013

my fan-made playlist for this is what happy looks like.

My review of Jennifer E. Smith's new book, This is What Happy Looks Like is coming up next week but for today I made a playlist for the book, full of songs that I think capture the bubbly, lovey, happiness feeling of this story.

Woot. Here is.


And, in case my writing is too tiny for you to read -

Walking on Sunshine - the Aly & AJ cover
I'm Into Something Good - The Bird & the Bee
I Am A Heart - Hey Ocean!
Boom - Anjulie
Kiss You - One Direction
Drunk - Ed Sheeran
Little Numbers - Boy
Homeless - Dia Frampton
Something More - Aly & AJ
Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift with Ed Sheeran
I Want to Hold You Hand - The Beatles
Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows

2 comments:

  1. I am ridiculously excited to read this book. Love that you've included The Beatles on the playlist :)

    ReplyDelete